AIfIA.org Website Redesign Project > March Status Report
- Samantha over-busy; having a hard time staying on top of project
- Still concerned about how we can get a wider audience engaged; don't want to do the IA in a vaccuum, but also worried that if we don't go forward we're simply not going to get this done.
Accomplishments This Period
- Crystal Kubitsky came on board as new volunteer--has technical prowess and agreed to be tech contact with Shane for Dream Host transition and has already been very active in wireframing & creating mockups
- Shane Winegard got Dream Host environment up and running--we'll soon have an account for a "sandbox"
- Made progress on issues including translations, initiatives, local groups
- Finished the Tech inventory
- Sent a revised blueprint to group & board
Tasks for Next Period
- Continue working through resolution on the open issues
- Create a place to begin using as a "sandbox" for the new site structure & dev & get folks up to spead with environment (moveable type?)