These projects have both solid plans and initiative (or are of high enough priority that they will soon become that way) and will be listed on aifia.org
== Public Programs and Initiatives ==
* Translation of IA - Wolf H. Noeding
* Event Registration - Peter Merholz
== Members-Only Programs and Initiatives ==
* Meta Discussion (to discuss organizational direction) - PeterMerholz
== IAI Communications ==
== IAI Operations ==
Previously, initiatives were divided between three main goals: Advance the Field, Provide Value to Business and Sustainable Infrastructure & Operations
=== New project ideas ===
These ideas will be kept on the projects wiki until they have
sufficient planning and momentum to warrant going public:
* iai-members Thread Summary - ChristopherBaum?
* User/market research - DanBrown?
* Boot Camp - JohnZapolski?
* Case Studies - JohnZapolski?
* IA technology bundle - MarciaMorante?
* IA taxonomy - MargaretHanley?(?)
* Ethics - BenjaminSpeaks?
* Partnerships - EricScheid?
=== Finished or dorment projects ===
* Virtual Groups - (dormant)
* Audience Research - ? (dormant)
* Proving Value to Business - NicholasKraly? (dorment)
* Metrics for IA - RashmiSinha? (dormant)