= The Projects Wiki =
Welcome to the Information Architecture Institute's Projects Wiki. This is an informal workspace for collaboration around active public initiatives, member initiatives, and ongoing management and operations of the organization. In the spirit of transparency, anyone can view these pages. However, only members may edit the wiki. To learn more about the Information Architecture Institute, please see our web site at http://iainstitute.org/.
* Who does What - Initiative leaders and volunteers
* Admin links - Various admin interface access pages for initiative leaders
* Projects' Status - Page of links to each project's monthly status
* Initiative Setup Procedure - Things to do when setting up a newly-approved initiative
* Conference Call Schedule - List of standing calls. Please check this list before scheduling ad-hoc calls and add any standing calls to this list as they come up.
== Public Initiatives ==
* IA Tools
== Members-Only Initiatives ==
== IAI Communications ==
== IAI Operations ==
=== Dormant/completed Projects ===
== About Using This Wiki ==
* [Select preferences] to set your username.
* SandBox (play around here).
* AboutThisWiki (more background and stats).