[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
Online Catalog Conversion Project Manager
Cleveland, OH, USA
Full-time, contract position.
Contract length: 3-6 Months
Interim opportunity to work onsite with a global multi-billion dollar manufacturing company. The Online Project Manager will work on a Catalog Conversion Project that requires experience taking a catalog of products with detailed information on thousands of SKU’s and organizing it into logical product categories and attributes so the developers can convert that information into pre-existing online templates for eCommerce.
You are logical and skilled at organizing large pieces of data into categories to make finding information and buying decisions easier for customers.
Responsibilities include working with subject matter experts, asking probing questions and laying out data into logical categories in spreadsheets and handing those off to IT to program into existing templates. The Online Catalog Conversion Project Manager ensures that the conversion meets company and customer finding and ordering needs and expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 3-5+ years’ online catalog and e-commerce project management experience.
• Solid background in content architecture helpful
• Strong communication skills required.
• Logical thinker with the ability to organize large pieces of data.
• Ability to ask probing questions.
• Able to keep projects on schedule and on track.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative, friendly environment.
• Must be able to meet aggressive deadlines.
In order to facilitate resume processing and to shorten response time,
Please apply online at: http://tinyurl.com/d5hsoqu
**Due to the volume of resumes received; only qualified candidates will be contacted directly**
How to apply
Please apply online using this link http://tinyurl.com/bzrytl4