[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
Laurel, MD, USA
Full-time, permanent position.
Aquilent is seeking a Usability Specialist to join our team supporting federal projects. In this position you would be working with our team of business analysts and web designers to ensure all websites and solutions are developed and designed with the end user and their experience in mind.
You would be:
• Providing creative leadership and expertise in the web, social media, & mobile spaces
• Designing, conducting, and supporting multiple Usability studies and focus groups in support of our federal clients web initiative
• Presenting recommended solutions to Aquilent project leadership and client leadership/stakeholders
• Rapidly developing solutions to business and creative problems, presenting solutions in a very simple and succinct manner via visual design, working demonstrations, written reports and PowerPoint presentations
• Developing an increasing understanding of evolved technologies and how to effectively design for those new technologies
• Evolving the client's strategic roadmap
• Working closely with cross-functional teams to help define requirements via empirical data, usability studies, market research, and proven user centered design principles
-Familiarity with the latest emerging trends and technologies for User Experience design (i.e. Morae Manager)
-Experiene designing, conducting and documenting usability studies, and tests
-Experience performing usability analysis/testing on large scale enterprise web sites
-Strong documentation skills
How to apply
Please send your resume along with contact information to email@example.com