[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
Senior Usability Analyst
Framingham, MA, USA
Full-time, permanent position.
Senior Usability Analyst on Staples Industry-Leading Websites and Mobile Initiatives
As the ideal candidate for this position you’ll have a thorough grounding in the practice of usability and human factors. You will shepherd the user experience of large scale websites and systems and produce solutions that delight the user.
Members of our team:
• Possess a logical, methodical thought process that takes into account business imperatives.
• Have experience working with diverse group of stakeholders on projects and leading the user experience track.
• Can create valid user research plans for a variety of usage scenarios. You love to test various ideas and can quickly turn around results.
• Have awareness and interest in the craft of user experience and enjoy its practice.
What you’ll do
• Organize and implement comprehensive research initiatives.
• Partner with business analysts to produce requirements documents and
deliverables for projects.
• Organize research findings to serve as inputs for designs and task flows.
• Partner with information architects to develop & review system screen flows.
• Manage contractor resources as required by projects.
• Perform data collection activities in accordance with research strategies. Activities may include competitive reviews, focus groups, heuristic reviews, field studies, usability tests, surveys, cognitive walkthroughs, contextual enquiry and other means.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 4+ years of usability experience.
• Experience in ecommerce usability testing practices and theory a plus.
• Must be a strong presenter with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects for multiple clients at once.
• Must be able to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
• Basic understanding of HTML.
• Understanding of information architecture principles.
How to apply
Please apply on our website at www.staples.com
Job ID: 845080
Our send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org