[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
User Experience Architect
Boston, MA, USA
Full-time, permanent position.
Position: User Experience Architect
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Once the right person is identified
Our client is an award-winning web design, application development and interactive marketing firm. They are looking for a User Experience Architect.
- Conduct User Research- perform user goal and task analyses to build personas, scenarios, requirements, and test scripts
- Conduct effective Competitive Analyses
- Create sitemaps, wireframes and page flows to illustrate recommendations, document complex applications and functionality, and ensure an effective user experience
- Work with the developers and Interactive Producers to document technical specifications
- Create clickable prototypes and conduct eye tracking tests
- Min 5-7 year work experience in user experience design
- Understanding of, user-centric interactive design philosophies and methodologies
- Basic understanding of XML, database-driven and CMS driven websites
- Familiarity with Social Media tools
- Knowledge of architecture-related software- Adobe Illustrator, Axure, Visio, Adobe InDesign
How to apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: Boston24@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com