[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
Information Architect / UX Specialist
Boston, MA, USA
Full-time, permanent position.
Position: Information Architect / UX Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Once the right person is identified
Our client is a large brand communications company for clients in the healthcare and financial services sectors.
They are looking for an IA/UX Specialist who will work within the digital team to architect interactive websites, mobile apps, landing pages, microsites and other interactive deliverables with a heavy focus on user experience.
Some Fun Benefits:
- The attire is agency casual, jeans are ok
- Summer Fridays
- You work in an agency and still have a work life balance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert-level user experience skills with hands-on experience building wireframes and mock-ups
- Solid understanding of User Experience best practices
- A passion for being the voice of the user, proven track-record building user centric solutions
- Strong visual design skills and a penchant for rapid prototyping
How to apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: Boston24@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com