[view jobs from the last two weeks]
Hiring Managers: Use our online Job Posting Form to post your job announcements to our board. Postings are free and are emailed weekly to a registered list of IAI members, including some of the most experienced and proactive candidates in the IA community.
Job Seekers: Be sure to subscribe to the Job Board Mailing List to receive weekly announcements of new job postings.
Click Here / The Richards Group
Dallas, Texas/TX, USA
Full-time, permanent position.
Click Here is seeking a talented, well-rounded user experience (UX) architect/experience planner to join our team. Candidates should be adept at interpreting and honing user and business requirements, understanding diverse audience motivations and translating them into compelling user experiences through logical navigation and classification schemes, including site taxonomy, page schematics and interactive wire frame prototypes.
About Click Here
Established in 1995, Click Here is a veteran in digital marketing. As the digital division of The Richards Group, Click Here builds brands online using an integrated mix of strategy, marketing and technology. The agency’s services include developing and deploying digital strategies, online experiences, digital advertising campaigns, search engine marketing and social media initiatives. With more than 100 employees, Click Here works with such notable clients as Chick-fil-A, The Home Depot, Fruit of the Loom, GameStop and The Salvation Army. Total billings for the agency were $160 million in 2010. For more information visit wwww.richards.com.
• Profit sharing (we’re privately held)
• 401(k) with matching
• Medical and dental plans
• Vacation time
• We’re across the street from a Whole Foods (they have fantastic coffee, BBQ and tacos)
• 5-7 years of dedicated experience in information architecture or UX architecture role
• Experience with usability testing and interviews
• Experience collaborating and building consensus with other UX architects, strategists, brand managers, project managers, art directors, programmers and clients
• Attention to detail
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
• Experience with developing UX architecture solutions in Visio, Axure, XMind or similar programs
Additional Preferred Skills
• Experience conducting various usability testing and interview methods
• Experience in developing e-commerce systems
• Developing digital solutions on multiple delivery platforms (mobile, tablet, kiosk, Web)
• Experience with developing social media UX solutions
Job Description Details
• Design the information architecture and user experience for client projects
• Conduct user research efforts, including interviews, card-sorting exercises and usability testing
• Assist in business intelligence research by performing detailed competitive landscape analyses
• Create documentation for internal and external presentations, including personas, use cases, conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, wire frames, content audits and detailed functional specifications
• Perform expert heuristic evaluations of existing sites and creative work in progress
• Communicate documentation, research and interaction design best practices to visual designers, technical developers, project managers and clients
How to apply
Qualified applicants should submit résumé and portfolio of detailed site maps, wire frames and/or interactive prototypes, interaction flows, navigation systems, usability test plans and reports, competitive analyses and/or writing samples.
Please send materials and salary expectations to CH_jobs@clickhere.com.
All applicants will be reviewed and considered. However, due to time constraints, we will be able to contact only candidates with backgrounds that match the above description.
NO THIRD PARTIES
UNABLE TO SPONSOR / TRANSFER VISA AT THIS TIME