Inside Member Services
- Join IAI
- Member Benefits
- Job Board
- Mentoring Program
- Grant Program
- Event Sponsorship
- Email Lists
- Member Center
Log in to the IA Institute Member Center to update your profile, renew your membership, search the member directory, and learn about our other new community tools.
Experience the Journal of Information Architecture, an international peer-reviewed scholarly journal whose aim is to facilitate the systematic development of the scientific body of knowledge in the field of information architecture.
The Information Architecture Institute serves to advance the design of shared information environments. We support a global community infrastructure that connects people, ideas, content, and tools. Through research, education, advocacy and community service, we promote excellence within our field and build bridges to related disciplines and organizations.
Overview of Benefits
As part of the IA Institute, you enjoy the following member benefits:
- Moderated discussion group where you can learn about the experiences of others, and share your own challenges and triumphs.
- Professional peer-to-peer mentoring program where you can gain and share skills as a mentor or as a mentee - and often as both! Expand your skills and network as well as building strong community in the IA/UX community.
- Discounted registration at events such as the IA Summit, Euro-IA, IDEA as well as workshops and webinars.
- Support infrastructure for members' volunteer and community efforts including local IA groups, event sponsorships, and grants.
- Connect with other IAI members all over the world with our member directory.
Activities Your Dues Help Fund
IAI Membership funds all of our volunteer programs and free public resources:
- Comprehensive multi-language website with a completely volunteer-powered translations program offering new resources for IAs around the world and an international calendar of events.
- Growing directory of online job listings and subscription to the job board mailing list.
- Extensive online library of classic, freely available articles, methods and best-practices.
- Diverse downloadable tools to help you improve the quality of your deliverables.
- Unique research reports on IA topics, including position papers, salary surveys, editorials and other documents to help you explain the basic concepts of IA to your colleagues and clients.
- And more!
If you have any questions about membership, your account, or would like to know how you can become more involved in the IA Institute, contact the Membership Coordinator at email@example.com.
Partnerships with Member Benefits
Social Networking Tools
This page was last modified on October 29, 2008 03:22 PM.