Learn: Next Steps
- Join the IA Institute
- Browse Introduction to IA Resources
- Read Selected IA Books
- Find Schools Teaching IA
- Find an IA Network
- Browse our Library
- Discuss IA
- Contribute IA Resources
AIIM online certificate programs provide vendor neutral training in technologies and global best practices for managing and utilizing information assets. Programs include: Enterprise Content Management, Electronic Records Management, Business Process Management, Information Organization and Access, Enterprise 2.0, Email Management. IAI members are eligible for AIIM courses at the AIIM professional rate!
The IA Library is a community-built and -maintained repository for IA (and UX) resources. At its core, the IA Library is a giant set of annotated links to resources with tools for submitting, retrieving, rating, and filtering content.
The IA Library benefits the information architecture community by:
- Archiving information and making it easily accessible in the future
- Central place to store and access information
- Simplify discovery and access
- Establishing a place were the community gathers, discusses, and enriches itself
Enter the IA Library >>
This page was last modified on February 2, 2007 02:10 PM.