Rosenfeld Media publishes short, practical, and useful books and webinars on user experience design. Their products explain the design and research methods that web professionals need to make informed design decisions. IAI members a discount of 20% off book purchases as well as both live and recorded webinars.
Visit the Member Center for details on partner discounts.
The Information Architecture Institute and SXSW are giving away 2 free tickets (in the form of a scholarship) to SXSW Interactive Festival 2009!
- Two lucky people will be selected for a ticket each.
- The prize is for admission only. Winners are responsible for their own airfare and accommodations.
- If you are coming from outside the US, we can't help you with necessary visas.
- You are not eligible if you are already registered for SXSW.
- You must be an IA Institute member in good standing (Join the IAI or verify your membership status)
- To be eligible you must answer the following questions:
Note: All responses become the property of the IAI & SXSW and may be used in promotional materials by either organization.
- Entries will be accepted until January 5th, 2009 at 8PM EST and will be evaluated by the IA Institute Board of Directors.
- The two winners will be announced on January 10, 2009 via IA Institute website, the IAI mailing list and on Twitter.
If experience any problems with this form or need help with your membership, email email@example.com. Direct questions regarding this scholarship contest can be directed to events @ iainstitute.org.
This page was last modified on December 22, 2008 06:22 PM.