November 19, 2013
November 21, 2013
December 02, 2013
December 19, 2013
February 05, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 24, 2014
June 04, 2014
November 18, 2013
October 24, 2013
October 18, 2013
Business Model Canvas
IA Institute Business Model Canvas: We Need Your Help!
As a part of the conversation started at the Annual General Meeting in New Orleans, the Board is entertaining new ideas for how the IA Institute operates and how its business and revenue models work. We are using the Business Model Canvas framework (more info here) and are looking for fresh ideas about all the elements included in the framework.
Take a few moments and help craft the future of the IAI. Also, tell your friends!
1. Download the IA Institute Business Model Canvas to see our current key relationships and activities. We have created versions for PDF, Visio and Graffle.
3. Discuss, debate and explore all of the ideas submitted at LinkedIn. And remember to check back frequently to see and comment on ideas from our community.
Think of this exercise as an IDEA Forum. As you review the Business Model Canvas, feel free to suggest partners, activities or other viable revenue streams. You can comment on or "like" ideas submitted by other members that appeal to you. You can also explain why you feel an idea would or would not be in the Institute's best interest.
We will read everyone's ideas. As a member of our community, your thoughts and suggestions are critical to the advancement of our mission and our field. We can't wait to see what this amazing, intelligent community comes up with.
For more information about how we got to this exercise, please review the following materials.
- 2012 Annual General Meeting Presentation Slides (March 2011)
- IA Institute Relationship Framework (PDF, April 2010)
- IA Institute Board Discusses New Direction (MP3 Podcast) - Transcript Excerpts (September 2011)
- Announcement of New Relationship Concept Model (from 2010 Annual Members Meeting Report, April 2010)
- Announcement of Website Analysis (Nov 2011)
Web Site Analyses:
- institute.org Content Robo Inventory
- iainstitute.org Visualizing Paths Through the Web
- iainstitute 2-Up Page Comparison Tool
This page was last modified on May 2, 2012 04:23 PM.